Saturday 4 January 2014

St Mirren V Celtic Scottish Premiership-Preview 5 Jan 2014

Match Preview: On Sunday, 5 January 2014,There Is One of the important match St Mirren V Celtic of Scottish Premiership Live High Quality Streaming,St Mirren V Celtic streaming is available here St Mirren V Celtic Live Stream online video Scottish Premiership Video Free The match will take plcae at St Mirren Park 1/05/14 Preview Pictures and Wallpapers its mean all things are available in my blog please see and check here for latest things.Preview Pictures and Wallpapers its mean all things are available in my blog please see and check here for latest things St Mirren V Celtic Live Stream St Mirren V Celtic,St Mirren V Celtic online free, St Mirren V Celtic  Live High Quality Streaming video, St Mirren V Celtic at St Mirren Park Sunday, 5 January 2014, kick-off 12:45 (GMT). St Mirren skipper Jim Goodwin completes a two-match ban while Gary Teale and David Barron remain sidelined. Gary Harkins has joined Oldham on loan, but John McGinn should shake off a knee injury and Kenny McLean might feature.Joe Ledley is a major doubt for Celtic due to the groin injury he picked up in the 1-0 win over Partick.Derk Boerrigter is back in contention but Mikael Lustig (hip), Beram Kayal (foot) and Steven Mouyokolo (Achilles) are out.
St Mirren striker Adam Campbell: "We've got Celtic to come on Sunday. They are the biggest club in the country and have down well in Europe recently, putting up a decent show against Barcelona.
"It will be a big test for us and I'm looking forward to it."
"I got off to a great start with a goal 17 minutes in [against Kilmarnock]. You always want to score as early as you can so it was great to get that burden off my shoulders.


"I don't set myself targets, I just want to get as many as I can. Hopefully I can make double figures but I'm not putting a number on it."
Celtic manager Neil Lennon: "St Mirren at home have given us really tough games. Obviously they beat us in the semi-final of the League Cup last year.
"It's as tough a game as we've had in quite a while I think. They beat Dundee United 4-1. I know they lost yesterday [Thursday] but by all accounts they deserved something out of the game." 

Competition: Scottish Premiership     
Match: St Mirren V Celtic          
Date: Sunday, 5 January 2014
Kickoff: 12:45 GMT
Venue: St Mirren Park     
Live/Repeat: Live

No comments:

Post a Comment