Match Preview: Saturday,9 March 2013, One of the important match Nottm Forest vs Wolves of npower Championship HD Quality Live Nottm Forest vs Wolves streaming is available here.Nottm Forest vs Wolves Live Stream online npower Championship Video Free The match will take plcae at Hillsborough on 3/9/13 Preview Pictures and Wallpapers its mean all things are available in my blog please see and check here for latest things.Nottingham Forest's Darius Henderson (knee) and Billy Sharp (chest infection) are doubtful for the match against Wolves.Greg Halford is back from a two-match ban and both Daniel Ayala and Daniel Harding are close to a return.Wolves boss Dean Saunders is likely to name an unchanged team.
Sylvan Ebanks-Blake and Dave Edwards scored at Millwall after starting so Stephen Hunt, Bjorn Sigurdarson and Kevin Doyle are set to be on the bench.
• Nottingham Forest halted Wolves' three-match winning run against them with a 2-1 triumph in the reverse fixture, when Adlene Guedioura scored the winner against his former club.
• Forest are now looking to do the double over their Midlands rivals for the first time since 1981.
• Wolves need one goal to take their league total against Forest to 200.
• Resurgent Nottingham Forest are bidding for a fifth successive victory and a fourth straight clean sheet, which could lift them into the top six.
• The City Ground club lie a place outside the play-offs and two points short, but remain unbeaten since the return of Billy Davies (W4, D1) and on their best winning streak since May 2011, when Davies was last in charge. They won six in a row that season.
• Simon Cox is poised to make his 200th career league appearance, and Andy Reid could make it 400 games in his six-club career.
• Wolves ended a 13-match winless run in league and cup, and gained their first win at the 10th attempt under Dean Saunders, with Tuesday's 2-0 victory at Millwall.
• That took them out of the relegation zone by one point, but Wanderers remain the only club with just one Championship victory in 2013 and Saunders returns to the club he left in December 1997 after 51 appearances and nine goals.
• Wolves have lost all eight of their away matches against top 11 clubs, and have not won a Championship game after going behind, while their opponents have not lost after going ahead.