Match Preview: Saturday,30 Nov,2013,One of the important match Blackburn v Leeds of Sky Bet Championship HD Quality Live Blackburn v Leeds streaming is available here.Blackburn v Leeds Live Stream online Video Free The match will take Preview Pictures and Wallpapers its mean all things are available in my blog please see and check here for latest things.Blackburn v Leeds Live Stream ,Blackburn v Leeds watch online free,Blackburn v Leeds live stream video hd,Online Watch Free Blackburn v Leeds,Blackburn v Leeds streaming, Blackburn v Leeds live streaming video,Blackburn boss Gary Bowyer could hand Rudy Gestede his Rovers debut in Saturday's Sky Bet Championship clash with Leeds United at Ewood Park.30th November 2013, kick-off 15:00 (GMT).The 25-year-old forward is in contention to play some part following his loan move from Premier League outfit Cardiff earlier this week.
DJ Campbell returns after serving a three-match ban, while fellow striker Ruben Rochina is vying for a place in the starting XI after coming off the bench in Saturday's draw with Reading following his recovery from a long-term shoulder injury.
Midfielder David Dunn returned to the starting line-up last weekend after a lengthy spell on the sidelines with a knee injury and he could keep his place in the side.
Leeds defender Stephen Warnock and striker El-Hadji Diouf will return to contention for the visitors.
Warnock has missed the last two matches due to a foot injury, while Diouf, who has made only five appearances this season, has recovered from a stomach bug.
Right-back Sam Byram is pushing for a recall after shaking off a recent thigh problem, but manager Brian McDermott is expected to name an unchanged starting line-up as his side bid for a fourth straight league win.
On-loan striker Dexter Blackstock will partner Ross McCormack, who has scored seven goals in his last three games, but central defender Scott Wootton remains sidelined with an ankle injury.
• Rovers have mustered one win in the last six games, and are yet to beat any of the top nine clubs.
• Blackburn have failed to score in their last two games, but it is nine months since they last laboured for three league matches without a goal.
• On the plus side they have conceded just one goal in the last five home games.
• Should this match finish all square, it will be Rovers' 200th home draw in second level league football.
• Brian McDermott's men are targeting a fourth consecutive league victory, a 100% record in November, and their best sequence since December 2009 in League One.
• Three points would give Leeds their fourth away victory, and equal the number they achieved on their league travels in the whole of last season.
• Ross McCormack is set to make his 100th start in Leeds colours, and will be hoping to add to an incredible tally of 13 goals in 19 club games, seven of which have been netted in the last three.
• Defender Lee Peltier could make his 250th career league appearance, and 300th in club football.