Match Preview: Tuesday,7 May 2013, One of the important match Man City v Brom of Premier League HD Quality Live Man City v Brom streaming is available here.Man City v Brom Live Stream online Premier League Video Free The match will take plcae at Etihad Stadium on 5/7/13 Preview Pictures and Wallpapers its mean all things are available in my blog please see and check here for latest things.Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini may be tempted to rotate his squad ahead of the FA Cup final next weekend.Yaya Toure was taken off as a precaution after picking up a knock last weekend so might be rested for the visit of West Brom.
The Baggies will be without striker Marc-Antoine Fortune, who is suspended.
Fellow striker Peter Odemwingie, who was an unused substitute in the weekend defeat by Wigan, is in contention for a first appearance since March.
Manchester City manager Roberto Martinez is desperate to secure second place but will also have one eye on next weekend's FA Cup final, which is City's only chance of silverware this season.
"I am not satisfied as I wanted to win the Premier League, but now we cannot do anything about that, we cannot change it," said the Italian.
"But in the end we we are in the cup final and we are in second position, so we can be satisfied. But when you start the season you want to win [the league]."
West Brom have already ensured that the 2012-13 campaign will be their best-ever Premier League season.
Captain Chris Brunt has set the Baggies a target of reaching 50 points, which would be met with a win at City.
"We have to cement that eighth position we're in, and we probably need another three or four points to do that. That's the next focus," said boss Steve Clarke.
- Only arch-rivals Manchester United have a better home record than City this season. United have lost more games (W15, L2) but have picked up 45 points to the Blues' 42 (W13, D3, L2).
- Man City have scored 26 goals fewer than they had after 35 games last season.
- City have kept a clean sheet in six of their last eight home games.
- Carlos Tevez has scored in three of City's last four games on home soil.
- The Baggies have won just one of their last six league matches.
- West Brom have only won three of their last 11 games on their travels; however, two of those wins have come in their last five outings.
- Despite losing to Wigan at the weekend, this is already West Brom's most successful Premier League season ever.
- Shane Long has scored in his last two matches; one more goal would be his ninth in the league and make this his most successful Premier League season.