Wednesday 31 July 2013

Watch Manchester City vs AC Milan Semi Final Audi Cup live Stream Preview July 31,2013

Match Preview: Wednesday,July 31,2013, One of the important match Manchester City vs AC Milan of  Semi Final Audi Cup July 31,2013 HD Quality Live Manchester City vs AC Milan streaming is available here.Manchester City vs AC Milan Live Stream online  Semi Final Audi Cup July 31,2013 Video Free The match will take plcae at  Allianz Arena, Munich on 7/31/13 Preview Pictures and Wallpapers its mean all things are available in my blog please see and check here for latest things.Manchester City vs AC Milan  Live Stream Manchester City vs AC Milan ,Manchester City vs AC Milan  online free, Manchester City vs AC Milan  live stream video
 Manchester City play AC Milan in the semi-final of the Audi Cup at the Allianz Arena on Wednesday before Bayern Munich play Sao Paulo in the second semi-final.

The two day tournament will also feature Bayern Munich and Sao Paulo and will take place in the Allianz Arena in Munich.

City won the Barclays Asia Trophy this week in a 1-0 victory over Sunderland.  Edin Dzeko, who new manager Manuel Pellegrini is giving a second chance to at the club, scored the decisive goal and will hope to impress again on Wednesday evening if selected.

City’s new manager said in the aftermath of the victory:  ”I thought we gave a good performance. It’s important in a friendly match to improve and we have improved here in Hong Kong from South Africa.

“I’ve given minutes to all the players. I make changes not because the players are playing good or bad but because I want to give them minutes. 

“At least we are trying to play in the right way. This pitch was not easy, but we did well.”

New signing Jesus Navas, who was a second half substitution in the Sunderland game has spoken recently about his excitement ahead of the new campaign.

The ex-Sevilla winger told City’s official website:  ”It’s an exciting time to be joining City and I’m confident we will enjoy the season and do great things together.

“Obviously I know Alvaro well. He was a team-mate of mine at Sevilla and he scores lots of goals. I’m very pleased to see him following me to City.

“For me, it was very clear what I wanted to do. I wanted to join City. Both Alvaro and I were convinced that City is a great club to join.

“We want to try to recreate the partnership in the Premier League. But really it’s a team effort – it will be down to all of us if we are going to be successful.

“I know my place isn’t guaranteed – I always knew that coming here,” he said. “I know I face a big challenge but I’m here to give 100% and not take it for granted that I will always be in the team.

“Of course, we all know we have to earn our places in the team. It’s definitely going to be exciting and fun to watch. But the most important thing is to win the games we play and be successful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment