Saturday 9 March 2013

Aberdeen vs Motherwell live Scottish Premier League Preview 9 March 2013

Match Preview: Saturday,9 March 2013, One of the important match Aberdeen vs Motherwell  of Scottish Premier League HD Quality Live Aberdeen vs Motherwell  streaming is available here.Aberdeen vs Motherwell  Live Stream online Scottish Premier League Video Free The match will take plcae at Hillsborough on 3/9/13 Preview Pictures and Wallpapers its mean all things are available in my blog please see and check here for latest things.Aberdeen defender Joe Shaughnessy returns to the squad after recovering from a broken nose.However, the Dons will again be without longer-term casualties Isaac Osbourne, Andrew Considine and Chris Clark.
Shaun Hutchinson is suspended for Motherwell after the defender picked up a sixth booking.
However, fellow 'Well defender Simon Ramsden is available after missing the victory over Hearts after picking up a knock.
Aberdeen manager Craig Brown: "You've got an accountability to everyone here at the football club - the chairman, the board, the fans. You've got that in every game.
"I want the best for Aberdeen Football Club, that's my job. I'm certainly accountable.
"But I don't feel pressure. I'm not losing sleep.
"I think the fair-minded people will look and say that we've had some misfortune but we've had some poor performances.
"Not all that many, I would have to say, but the last game was one of them and we must get that out of our system.
"I'm not contemplating not being in the top six. I'm optimistic about it and we're focused on getting there."
Motherwell manager Stuart McCall: "I think they have the strongest squad outwith Celtic.
"I'm sure if they had a full squad throughout the season they would be higher up but nobody is saying they can't put three or four victories together and be right up there at the end of the season.
"We went to Ross County and didn't adapt to the conditions well and got beat.
"Aberdeen's (pitch) doesn't look to be in the best condition. It's the same for both sides but it does affect your planning and selection."

No comments:

Post a Comment